Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today, Nigeria News Today, Headlines, Newsonline Nigeria, News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Top Naija News, the Nigerian latest news, latest Nigerian news papers Today read them all.
Very good morning to you and welcome to our curated top Naija headline News today from Nigerian Newspapers today April 15th, 2023.
What are the Nigerian newspapers’ headlines for today?
1) Abba Kabir Yusuf, the candidate for governor of Kano State, claims that Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has given local government chairmen in the state millions of naira in preparation for Saturday’s supplementary elections. This information was included in a public advisory that Sunusi Bature Dawakin Tofa, the governor-elect’s chief press secretary, provided to journalists.
2) Yesterday, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) distributed the electoral supplies needed in the states of Kebbi, Adamawa, and others for the supplementary election.
3) According to the All Progressives Congress, President-elect Bola Tinubu is currently relaxing in Europe prior to his inauguration on May 29. This was stated by the ruling party’s national publicity secretary, Felix Morka, in an interview on the Politics Today programme on Channels Television.
4) The Independent National Electoral Commission plans to prosecute more than 200 people who were detained during the recently completed general elections for a variety of electoral offences. The electoral umpire has already received more than 50 case files of electoral offences from the Nigeria Police Force.
5) The Rivers State Police Command reported that its agents apprehended a child trafficking ring that was active both inside and outside the state, including three women. The arrests, according to the command, were in response to a woman’s report that her child was missing in Ubima, in the state’s Ikwerre Local Government Area.
6) On Friday, the Ebonyi State Police Command announced the arrest of four people in connection with the murder of Peter Nweke, a leader of the People’s Democratic Party. On March 18, 2023, the day of the state’s governorship and house of assembly elections, Nweke was tortured to death by criminals who were thought to be supporters of a rival party.
7) A fire that ravaged more than 200 shops at the Ojoto market in Port Harcourt’s Mile 2 axis destroyed goods and property worth millions of naira. When the incident happened, the majority of the traders had already finished their day’s trading. Eyewitnesses claimed that when the public power supply was restored that night, an electric spark caused the inferno, despite the fact that the cause of the fire could not yet be determined.
8) The All Progressives Congress has not yet approved a zoning plan for the National Assembly’s main offices. Yesterday, some party members who are a part of the National Working Committee made this information public.
9) Hope Uzodinma, the governor of Imo State, was announced on Friday as the APC’s candidate for governor in the state’s upcoming election. Rear Admiral William Koyoda, the chairman of the Imo State Governorship Primary Election Committee, announced Uzodimma as the party’s nominee for the election on November 11.
10) The ruling All Progressives Congress has refuted rumours that Senator Abdullahi Adamu, its national chairman, was flown abroad for urgent medical attention. In two separate interviews, Dr. Ijeoma Arodiogbu, the APC National Vice Chairman for the South East, and Bala Ibrahim, the party’s Director of Publicity, denied that Adamu was ill.
Breaking news in Nigeria today :Supreme Court ruled candidates must win 25% votes in 24 states, plus 25% in FCT in Buhari vs Obasanjo 
Nigerian Newspapers:Tiwa Savage confirms Kidnap attempt, reveals what really happened
Nigerian Newspapers –Newsonline Nigeria
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Nigerian Newspapers headlines today, Newsonline Nigeria.