NYSC portal: Call-up letter for NYSC Batch B Stream 2 2023 Released
After the NYSC Portal for the 2023 Batch B Stream II Online Registration was opened a week ago, the deployment for the 2023 Batch B Stream 2 has been released, and the Orientation Course is scheduled to begin.
Those deployed will be able to print their Call-up Letter from their NYSC dashboard Portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng
For those deployed to Lagos, some will attend Orientation Course in Ogun, Osun, and Oyo Camps, while those deployed to FCT will have their Orientation Course in Nasarawa and Niger Camps.
Here are the registration requirements:
(a). Original Call-up Letter or a printed online version.
(b). Original Statement of Result or a Certificate endorsed by an authorized officer with a genuine signature.
(c). School Identity Card.
(d). Foreign graduates need to provide their International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
(e). Medical professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists) and Health Record & Information Management graduates must show evidence of registration with their respective Professional Bodies.
(f). Additionally, every Prospective Corps Member MUST present a Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital, stamped with the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Seal, indicating their health status. This certificate is necessary for registration.
You may want to also check outApply – TEF Foundation Documentary Opportunity For Creators
Additional Information regarding NYSC portal call-up letter
1. All individuals selected for the 2023 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to head to the designated camps mentioned in their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates must bring their International Passports and original copies of all uploaded documents.
2. It’s strongly recommended that prospective Corps Members avoid traveling at night to the Orientation Camps to ensure their safety. If the journey extends beyond 6:00pm, they should halt and spend the night in secure places like military or police barracks, NYSC Secretariats, Corps Lodges, etc. It’s crucial to carefully read the Call-up letters as they provide all the essential information and guidelines.
3. Parents and Guardians should caution their wards to be vigilant about their safety. They should not board roadside or unregistered vehicles while heading to the Camp. Using government-approved motor parks is advised to avoid falling victim to criminals. They must also be aware of the risks associated with night travel.
4. Prospective Corps Members from Monotechnics/Polytechnics need to present their National Diploma (ND) Certificates along with other necessary documents during registration at the Orientation Camps across the country.
5. It’s imperative that Prospective Corps Members refrain from using counterfeit documents during Camp registration. The management has implemented measures to identify and take legal action against those caught doing so.
6. If a Call-up Letter is lost, the respective prospective Corps Member should acquire a Police Report and Sworn Affidavit. Afterward, they should report to their graduation institution for further steps. For those who initially printed their Call-up Letters online, a reprint option is available in case of loss.
7. Failure to follow the directions in the Call-up Letter and refusal to participate in the Service Corps will lead to legal prosecution according to the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004, Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b).
8. Any individual ineligible to join the Service Corps, or who possesses a Certificate of National Service or Exemption but attempts to participate, will be prosecuted under Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Jada Pollock Biography, Net Worth, Wiki, Real Name, Husband, Wizkid Manager
- Kazim Adeoti Biography: Profile Of Mercy Aigbe’s New Husband Kareem Adeoti, Career, Family
- DPO salary in Nigeria 2023 : Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure ( Latest updates)
9. Married pregnant and nursing mothers who aren’t assigned to their husbands’ places of residence can now attend the NYSC Orientation Camps within their spouses’ states. They need to provide documents such as evidence of marriage, husband’s identity, and evidence of husband’s place of residence, along with other required materials during registration.
That is all the latest information on NYSC portal, Call-up letter for NYSC Batch B.