The Federal Government of Nigeria and the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) have authorised the institution of Country Programme Advisory Team (CPAT) for the coordination of all IFAD funded initiatives in Nigeria. The workforce is to make sure high quality and supply unified and result-based companies to the nation programmes within the following thematic areas; Monitoring & Evaluation, Youth and Gender Mainstreaming, Climate change adaptation and Environment, Nutrition mainstreaming, Financial inclusion, Finance and Expenditure Management, Communication and Knowledge Management.
To facilitate the composition of the Team, the emptiness beneath have been declared:
Job Title: Senior Finance Management Officer (SFMO)
- Reporting to the Lead CPA, the SFMO heads the Financial Management Unit (FMU) of the CPAT. S/he gives monetary administration to help nsk administration, coherent and constant application of procedures and crosscutting actions of the finance items of the initiatives.
- Provide tips for the preparation and updating of the initiatives’ Financial Manuals and guarantee adherence to their provisions.
- Evaluate periodically the monetary reporting and inside management preparations for the IFAD initiatives in Nigeria and put together proposals for enhancements.
- Liaise wager.
- Ensure that undertaking monetary administration and accounts are appropriately maintained and operated in a well timed method in response to the undertaking plans, related undertaking paperwork/mission reports and IFAD undertaking procedures, and that they ship high-quality outputs in a spread of undertaking implementation processes.
- Travel periodically to the initiatives to test the operation of the system of inside management and management of reports submitted by the administration items.
- Participate in FMARD and/or IFAD supervision and analysis missions to id classes realized and implications for the initiatives’ subsequent steps.
- The length of the project might be for an preliminary two years, renewable yearly primarily based on the profitable completion of a one-year probational interval, and availability of assets.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or MBA or equal qualification in accounting and finance.
- Professional certification (ACA, ACCA, ANAN).
- Certified coaching on monetary administration in internationally funded initiatives.
- Basic data of IFAD Financial Management Practices and Procedures
- Demonstrated data of Federal Government of Nigeria Financial Practices and Procedures
- Minimum of 8 years of work expertise in a related donor-funded undertaking with related tasks in budgeting, accounting and reporting procedures of worldwide donors.
- Ability to current monetary data in a transparent, concise method to non-technical viewers.
Application Closing Date
Note: Candidates should write boldly the place they’re making use of for as the topic of their e-mail.