NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023: Application form is now available for free
NDLEA Recruitment Application Form Registration Portal | National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2023 Recruitment Exercise | NDLEA Recruitment Login and NDLEA Application form. recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 starting date has been announced. See recruitment form, application portal (recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2023 and every details about NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023 which you need to know
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the NDLEA.
2. The online application will be open for a period of four weeks from Sunday 12 March to Saturday April. 2023. Interested Applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal, recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng and complete the application.
Available Job Vacancies at NDLEA Recruitment portal
(a) Superintendent Cader (General Duties or Specialists)
(1) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotica II CONPASS 08) : Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognised institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate Exemption Certificate
(2) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotica I CONPASS 2) : Applicant with LLB. BL. BEng (with COREN) B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics 1 (CONPASS 9).
How much are they paying NDLEA?
That entry level salary for SSCE is ₦85,000. While graduates earn above ₦150,000 Read more at NDLEA Salary Structure and Ranks – Salary Structure Of Ndlea Staff
(3) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotica (CONPASS 10) : Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
(b) Narcotic Agent Cades
(1) Chief Narcotic Agent-CONPASS (07) : Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives. Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(2) Senior Narcotic Agent-CONPASS (96) : Applicant Must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(3) Narcotic Agent-CONPASS (05): Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics
(c) Narcotic Assistant Cadre
(1) Narcotic Amitant I-CONPASS (04) : Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NARTER including Mathematics or English Language.
(2) Narcotic Assistant (1-CONPASS (03). Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE WAEC NECONABTEB including Mathematics or English Language
(3) Artisans. Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners etc : Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
4. NDLEA Recruitment STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS
(a) Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
(b) Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
(c) Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
(d) Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and thind categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry.
However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers
(e) Applicants height must not be less than 1.65 metres for male and 1.60 metres for female.
(f) Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
(g) Applicants must be drug free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
(h) Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
5. How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024.
How do I apply for NDLEA Recruitment?
(a) Go online and visit the NDLEA Recruitment Portal at recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng, or click Here. At the portal click on Career and then click on Apply Now.
(b) You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from list of categories)
(c) Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(1) Passport photograph
(2) Educational Certificates.
(3) Certificate of State of Origin
(4) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(5) National Identity Cand.
(6) NYSC Discharge Exemption certificate.
(d) Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of their application
(e) Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
(f) All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
(g) Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: Multiple applications at NDLEA Recruitment portal would lead to disqualification.
Also Apply for Edo State Primary Health Care Development Agency Job Vacancies
Federal Polytechnic Orogun Massive Recruitment for Academic And Non-academic Staff
6. NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2023 Closing Date
All applications must be submitted online not later than Saturday April, 2023.
7. NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Print Out
Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening interview.
For further enquiries, visit recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng
Director Media and Advocacy For Management.
What is the qualification of NDLEA?
The minimum qualifications an applicant must have before applying for ndlea is SSCE. Those with computer knowledge will be give top priority.
Also see Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates
Thanks for using our platform to learn about NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.ndlea.gov.ng, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
I need the job
You have to apply for free
I am graduate of eksu looking for a job opportunity as a ndlea
The portal will open today March 12, go and apply thanks